Av. Santo Domingo de la Calzada, 42.
26200 Haro. La Rioja
These general conditions (henceforth, the “General Conditions”) regulate the legal relationship arising out of the ordering processes entered into by users-customers (henceforth, “Customers”) of the website www.bodegasvirgendelavega.com
Seller (BODEGA VIRGEN DE LA VEGA SOCIEDAD COOPERATIVA Online Shop)
BODEGA VIRGEN DE LA VEGA SOCIEDAD COOPERATIVA CIF F26008698 Avda. Santo Domingo 42, 26200 Haro (La Rioja), Spain.
The user of legal age who registers and enters their personal data in the order form, once the present General Conditions have been accepted.
Applicable legislation and competent jurisdiction
The present General Conditions are subject to and shall be governed by the law of Spain, and in particular, by the Act 7/1998, of 13 April, on General Conditions for Contracting. the Act 26/1984, of 19 July, on the General Rights of Consumers and Users, the Royal Decree 1906/1999, of 17 December 1999, which regulates general conditions for contracting by telephone or online, the Act 15/1999, of 13 December, on Personal Data Protection (the “LOPD”), the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (the “GDPR”), the Act 7/1996, of 15 January, on Retail Trading, and the Act 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (the “LSSI”).
The purchasing system is subject to the current law of Spain, to which effect the sales operations shall be deemed to have taken place at the registered office of BODEGA VIRGEN DE LA VEGA SOCIEDAD COOPERATIVA: Avda. Santo Domingo 42, 26200 Haro (La Rioja), Spain.
If the acquisition or provision of the service between you and ourselves was engaged online using our website, according to the Regulation (EU) 524/2013, we hereby inform you that you have the right to request an out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes from us, which is available at the Internet address https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr
Scope of the Offering
The products on sale in the BODEGA VIRGEN DE LA VEGA Online Shop are only distributed in the Spanish mainland and the Balearic Islands.
Limit upon Purchase
BODEGA VIRGEN DE LA VEGA only offers sales to individual consumers through its Online Shop, and does not permit products to be purchased for subsequent resale. For this reason, purchases of liquid products whose volume exceeds 27 litres, or purchases of more than 50 items in total, are not possible.
Customers who are interested in purchasing larger amounts or a greater number or items, for purposes other than resale, should contact us and we will inform them directly of the different options for making the purchase desired.
- Selected Products
- You should select the articles you wish to purchase and add them to the shopping basket by clicking on the appropriate item.
- The shopping basket will contain the reference of the article selected, the number of units and the price in euros. The price stated is with taxes included.
- Billing and Shipping Data
- Your billing and shipping data will be displayed on the screen, matching those you have yourself entered upon registration as a user, although you can also modify the data.
- Order and Payment Confirmation
- Once the order form has been completed, and before the order is accepted, you will be shown a summary identifying the items purchased, their total price (taxes and shipping included), and the billing and shipping data. The order should be confirmed by clicking on the button “Confirm and proceed to secure payment”.
- Purchases can be paid for with credit or debit cards (see “Means of Payment Accepted”).
- Once the transaction is confirmed, the order number will be shown on the web page itself.
- An email will also be sent, with a description of the order and the personal data that have been communicated.
- If at the moment of dispatching an order, we find that one of the products requested is out of stock, the customer will be notified immediately. In addition, the amount charged for that product will be refunded within a few days.
Means of Payment Accepted
In payments for articles acquired in the BODEGA VIRGEN DE LA VEGA Online Shop, only credit or debit cards (VISA, MASTERCARD and 4B) will be accepted.
Payment is made online, that is, in real time, using the payment gateway of the financial entity in question, once it has been verified that the data facilitated are correct. For the payment system to be as secure as possible, the secure payment systems of leading e-commerce financial entities are used.
In fact, the confidential data of the payment are transmitted in encrypted form directly to the financial entity in question.
Articles purchased in the BODEGA VIRGEN DE LA VEGA Online Shop shall be carried by a courier service and delivered in an approximate period of 3 to 5 working days, counted from the confirmation of the order.
No shipments may be sent:
to post office box numbers; or
outside the Spanish mainland and Balearic Islands.
If you are not satisfied with your purchases made in the BODEGA VIRGEN DE LA VEGA Online Shop, you may return them.
The maximum period for requesting a return is 14 calendar days from reception of the order.
The following are the grounds upon which an order may be returned:
If you are not satisfied with the product you ordered: we will reimburse the price paid for it.
If you desire to exchange an item for a different one: the costs of the return and new shipment will not be borne by BODEGA VIRGEN DE LA VEGA.
Product defective at origin: Once we receive the defective product, we will send you a replacement. In this case, the exchange must always be for the same item or reference. You will only be charged for the first shipment, with BODEGA VIRGEN DE LA VEGA bearing the costs of the return and new shipment.
Product other than that ordered: BODEGA VIRGEN DE LA VEGA shall bear the costs of returning the incorrect product and shipment of the correct one, according to the order placed.
If it is a gift: It may be exchanged if the product has not been used or unsealed and is in perfect condition. The purchase amount will not be refunded under any circumstances, but it is possible to exchange it for an article costing the same or more. The shipping costs for the return and new shipment, as well as the difference in price, if any, shall be the responsibility of the person who is performing the exchange.
Conditions of return:
BODEGA VIRGEN DE LA VEGA shall accept exchanges or returns when all the following circumstances hold:
- The return is notified to us in advance: This step is indispensable, whatever be the motive for the return. You can do this by sending us email to email@example.com, or by telephone on 941 310 729. This line is staffed from 9AM to 1PM and 3PM to 5PM, Monday to Friday;
- The original seal of the products is intact.
- The article to be returned must be correctly packaged for shipping.
- The packaging must be in perfect condition and retain all of its accessories for the return to be accepted.
- The article must be returned by courier service to the following address: BODEGA VIRGEN DE LA VEGA SOCIEDAD COOPERATIVA. Avda. Santo Domingo 42, 26200 Haro (La Rioja), Spain.
Refunds will be issued using the same means of payment as the original order.
IMPORTANT: BODEGA VIRGEN DE LA VEGA will not issue a refund or reship any goods until the proper reception and condition of the packaging and accessories for the item to be returned or exchanged have been verified at our warehouse. The price to be refunded is that originally stated in the order.
To make your purchases, you must register your personal data and choose a password that will allow you access to all those zones requiring prior identification. This will avert the need for you to enter your data again on a future occasion. From the moment that you register on our secure server or place an order, your personal and address data, and those relating to your means of payment, shall be incorporated into our database, and used solely for the purpose of processing your order.
Security and Confidentiality:
The commercial transactions are undertaken in a secure server environment using the SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol, and all communications are encrypted with 128-bit encryption, which ensures the highest level of protection for them.
Restrictions on the sales of alcoholic beverages:
The sale of alcohol to persons under the age of 18 is prohibited.
BODEGA VIRGEN DE LA VEGA
BODEGA VIRGEN DE LA VEGA reserves the right to modify the sales offering presented in its Online Shop (modifications to products, prices, special offers and other commercial and service conditions) at any moment.
We make every effort to offer the information on the website truthfully and without errors. Should an error of this type appear at some moment, entirely beyond the intention of BODEGA VIRGEN DE LA VEGA, we will proceed to correct it immediately.
If there is an error in one of the prices shown, and a customer has already taken a purchasing decision based upon this, we will notify the customer, who will be entitled to rescind their order without any charge.
The contents of the website www.bodegasvirgendelavega.com may occasionally display provisional information about some products. In the event the information facilitated does not match the characteristics of the product, the customer shall be entitled to rescind their purchase without any charge.
If you have any queries about the operation of our purchasing system, please call us on 941 310 729, from 9AM to 1PM and 3PM to 5PM Monday to Friday, or else send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be delighted to hear from you.